Cooking brings happy family together!
Did you know, that the turkey meat contains more protein per ounce than any other meat! It also contains lower saturated fat, therefore it is highly recommended for all family diets.
We recommend you to make courgette, stuffed with turkey mince, healthy and nutritious dish for all family.
Ask your children to assist, it will bring even more happiness to your home!
- Turkey mince, 0,5 kg. Take the chance to get the highest quality mince for the very best price with Lituanica Loyalty Card this month!
- Courgette, 1 normal, or 0,5 extra size
- Egg, 1 unit
- Carrots, 1 unit
- Garlic, 2-3 cloves
- Black pepper, Provence herbs
- Salt, Parmesan, Greenery
- Cut courgette into 1,5 cm slices, scoop out the seeds centre and salt the rings. Even young children manage!
- You prepare the mince during this time: fry grated carrot with a spoon of oil in a pan, add chopped garlic at the end, after couple of minutes- other spices, and let it chill.
- Mix carrots with the mince, salt and egg together. Mix carrots, mince, salt and egg very well together, until the ingredients are evenly absorbed.
- Grease baking pan with a little of olive oil and place the courgette rings. Spoon the stuffing mixture inside the courgette rings.
- Place the pan in the oven, preheated to 200`C and cook for 30 minutes, until the courgettes rings will become golden and crisp on top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and greenery, cook for a couple more minutes, till the cheese melts.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and/or green vegetables.