Garlic Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
GARLIC PARMESAN SMASHED POTATOES
Today I wanted to travel to nature to bake potatoes on a campfire, but, unfortunately, I had to bake them in the oven. The weather is not the sweetest. I have to admit that I got something more delicious.
Will you try too? 😍 Thank you for the recipe Skanauk Aušra! 🙏🏻🌸
You will need:
– 700 g of small potatoes🥔
– Garlic powder
– Salt, pepper
– Frying of olive oil
– Fresh parsley – chopped
– Finely grated Parmesan or other hard cheese
- Wash the potatoes. Do not peel them. Boil in salted water. Cool and drain.
- Heat the oven to 220 degrees. Line the pan with baking paper and add the potatoes.
- Carefully squish the potatoes with a potato masher or heavy flat untensil. Greased with oil, sprinkled with salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Then remove and re-grease with oil, sprinkle with parmesan. Change the baking function to a fan and fry for a few more minutes until the potatoes are browned.
- Sprinkle baked potatoes with parsley. Serve with tomato sauce.